LIIF Welcomes New Staff to Lending and Early Child Care and Education Teams
You are here:
The Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF), a national community development financial institution (CDFI), recently welcomed new staff to its lending and early child care and education teams:
- Pam Berkowitz, Market Director, Western Region, responsible for implementing the strategic direction and lending activities in the Western Region.
- Steven Yang, Deputy Director, Northern California, will manage lending activity in the Northern California market, primarily in the San Francisco Bay metropolitan area.
- Davida McDonald, Eastern Region Director, Early Care & Education, will oversee the design and implementation LIIF’s ECE programmatic work on the east coast.
- Shelly Masur, Director of Partnerships and Capacity Building, will manage the team’s strategic partnerships that support California’s ECE Infrastructure Grant Program. She will also oversee Build Up California.
- Mona Malan, Western Region Director, Early Care and Education, will oversee the design and implementation of LIIF’s ECE programmatic work on the west coast.